The Bootylicious babe Shriya Saran was last seen in Telugu in films like Gayatri and Paisa Vasool, which were both duds, before she had got married to her boyfriend for more than 4 years, the Russian entrepreneur Andrei Korschiev, and had taken a huge break from films.
While the sexy babe had also lost flicks like Aata Nade Veta Nade by Teja which was ultimately shelved, the actress also has a movie in Tamil, Naragasooran directed by karthick Naren and costarring Arvind Swamy, which will release in August, and a Hindi movie Phamous.
Now, the next movie with Shriya Saran in Tollywood, the long-delayed Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu had released the first look poster of Shriya's character, which had her sporting a short cropped hairstyle, and it has been revealed that the film, also starring Nara Rohit, Sree Vishnu , will have Shriya as an air hostess and that it will be a hostage drama.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?