Yesteryear heroine Jayasudha, who had been one of the most prominent actresses of the 80s, had made a second innings successfully as a supporting artist, playing roles of mother and sister and had made a mark as a most wanted supporting artist.
Having starred in movies like Bommarillu, Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Brahmotsavam, Alaipayuthey, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Shatamanam Bhavathi, the talented performer, nearing 60, has opened up that she's reducing movies after 46 long years.
The actress has revealed that she'll be starring in films which are being shot only in Hyderabad and Chennai. She's currently playing important roles in Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer Vamshi Paidipally directorial, Srinivasa Kalyanam and Maniratnam directorial Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla