Akkineni princess Samantha, has been on a high with a success wave starting from the success of Rangasthalam, following it up with Mahanati and then scoring a hat-trick with Abhimanyudu / Irumbuthirai, making her the unprecedented numero uno of Tollywood.
The actress had wrapped her portions for her Tamil film Seema Raja with Siva Karthikeyan 2 months back, and the film, directed by Ponram of Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajini Murugan fame was announced as a September 13 release.
Recently the official first look poster of Samantha's another flick, the Tamil / Telugu bilingual U-turn directed by Pawan Kumar was released, and this movie will also be releasing on September 13, coinciding with Vinayaka Chavithi. The movie has Samantha playing a journalist Rachana and costars Bhumika, Aadhi Pinisetty, Narain and Rahul Ravindran.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?