The recent Tollywood release RX100 directed by Debutant Ajay Bhupathi and starring debutants Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, besides seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has become a sensational hit of the season.
Sold for a mere 2.70 crores, the movie went on to gross more than 5 crores in its opening weekend, and ultimately piled up collections continuously, and is on the way to end up with 10 crores shares at the end of the theatrical run.
Now, a recent poster released by the team which features all the technicians and star cast associated with the movie has drawn flak for not including the picture of the heroine Payal Rajput. While the Heroine's bold act and negative shades
is the highlight of RX100, the team leaving out her photo in the poster has created ripples and wondering if the team isn't in good terms with the heroine.
Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages Kajal Aggarwal is slowly getting back into the game after suffering an array of flops in the year 2016. The actress is definitely the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. But this is not a cakewalk as she struggled a lot in the early stages of her career.
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?
- Bunny's Political movie in lines of 'Bharat Ane Nenu'
- Breathtaking HOT PHOTOS of TAMIL Babe AADITI in TWO-PIECE LACE BIKINI - HOTTT Photos Inside
- Anita Hassananda's remarks on Casting couch
- Nayantara happy with Viswasam
- Kajal never showed her back for Dhanush