The recent Tollywood release RX100 directed by Debutant Ajay Bhupathi and starring debutants Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, besides seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has become a sensational hit of the season.
Sold for a mere 2.70 crores, the movie went on to gross more than 5 crores in its opening weekend, and ultimately piled up collections continuously, and is on the way to end up with 10 crores shares at the end of the theatrical run.
Now, a recent poster released by the team which features all the technicians and star cast associated with the movie has drawn flak for not including the picture of the heroine Payal Rajput. While the Heroine's bold act and negative shades
is the highlight of RX100, the team leaving out her photo in the poster has created ripples and wondering if the team isn't in good terms with the heroine.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted