The dream girl of the 80s, the late Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor's debut acting venture, the Bollywood flick Dhadak was recently released. The film, which was the official Hindi remake of Marathi 100 crores grosser critically acclaimed Sairat, was released on July 20 and had collected a whopping Rs 8.71 crore net in India.
Dhadak was supported by positive word of mouth from critics, and the movie and improved it's collections, with bigger numbers in the weekend, with 11.04 crores on Saturday and 13.9 crores on Sunday. Overall Dhadak has achieved a massive 33.67 crores in the first weekend.
Dhadak has garnered superb reviews for acting of both Janhvi Kapoor and hero Ishaan Khattar, the stepbrother of Shahid Kapoor. Having been bankrolled by ace producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions and directed by Humpty Sharma ki dulhania and Badrinath ki dulhania fame Shashank Khaitan, Dhadak has the right buzz ever since it was launched.
Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie The mallu beauty Nithya Menen who made a stunning debut as a full of life, an energetic girl in the Nani starrer 2011 flick Ala Modalaindi won hearts with her performance and beauty and went on to star in many successful flicks in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada.
- A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie?
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube