The dream girl of the 80s, the late Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor's debut acting venture, the Bollywood flick Dhadak was recently released. The film, which was the official Hindi remake of Marathi 100 crores grosser critically acclaimed Sairat, was released on July 20 and had collected a whopping Rs 8.71 crore net in India.
Dhadak was supported by positive word of mouth from critics, and the movie and improved it's collections, with bigger numbers in the weekend, with 11.04 crores on Saturday and 13.9 crores on Sunday. Overall Dhadak has achieved a massive 33.67 crores in the first weekend.
Dhadak has garnered superb reviews for acting of both Janhvi Kapoor and hero Ishaan Khattar, the stepbrother of Shahid Kapoor. Having been bankrolled by ace producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions and directed by Humpty Sharma ki dulhania and Badrinath ki dulhania fame Shashank Khaitan, Dhadak has the right buzz ever since it was launched.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty