Natural star Nani and Mallu Beauty Nithya Menen were seen romancing each other in the feel-good blockbuster Ala Modhalaindi, the violent Sega. Besides, Nithya Menen had Played a much-acclaimed role of a lesbian named Krishna in Nani’s second production venture, the Prashanth Varma directorial Awe.
It has now been revealed that this cute combo will be seen on screen yet again in Nitya Menen’s upcoming Flick, Praana. At the poster launch of Praana held yesterday, Nani was the chief guest. As natural star spoke at the event, he made a surprise revelation that he'll be seen playing an interesting cameo in Praana.
The single character movie Praana is a multilingual directed by Malayalam maker VK Prakash and has ace cinematographer PC Sreeram cranking camera and the Oscar award winning sound designer Resul Pookutty recording for the first time in Indian film history using Surround Sync Sound format.
Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional' Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?
- Is Kajal in or out?