Brit beauty Amy Jackson, who was launched in the south industry with Madarasapattinam, later followed it with films like Thaandavam, Ai, before venturing into Telugu with Yevadu and starring in Bollywood movies like Ek Deewana Tha and Singh is bling.
Of late, the actress wasn't seen in any South Indian movies and was starring in the Hollywood television series Supergirl, playing the role of Saturn Girl. As her long-delayed sci-fi thriller, 2.0 costarring superstar Rajinikanth and Directed by Shankar has been planned as a November release, Amy Jackson will be making her debut in another south language.
Amy Jackson will be making her Sandalwood debut playing the female lead in The Villain, the big budget Kannada flick also starring Kannada Superstars Sudeep and Shivarajkumar. After the last song of the movie being shot in Bangalore, Amy Jackson will wrap her portion in the Villain and the movie has been planned as an August release. Amy Jackson in recent times has been sizzling with her Instagram bikini pictures and hot and intimate clicks with her boyfriend.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess