Mallu Beauty Malavika Nair, who had started her career with the Tamil critically acclaimed flick Cuckoo, later ventured into Tollywood starring opposite Natural star Nani in the critically acclaimed Yevade Subrahmanyam.
The actress who had also starred in movies like Kalyana V
aibhogame, was recently seen sharing screen space with mega Alludu Kalyaan Dhev in his debut flick Vijetha which ended a disastrous outing. While the beauty is known for her performances, she's also a talented artist.
Malavika had recently revealed in an interview that she has plans to exhibit all her paintings in an art exhibition planned in Hyderabad. The actress, planning to Excel in both art and movies was seen in a vital role paired with Dulquer Salmaan in Mahanati and will be seen next in Vijay Deverakonda starrer Taxiwaala.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted