It's a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen making a comeback post the disastrous Paisa vasool with his emotional entertainer Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar, is currently acting in NTR.
This Biopic of the legendary actor of Tollywood and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh was launched months back and underwent several changes including director Teja replaced by Krish and numerous other changes delaying the movie.
One another important reason behind the delay was the selection of the heroine. Krish had wanted to cast National award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan as the lead lady, playing NTR's wife Basavatarakam, but the actress took her own time to accept the offer after the team agreed to her demand of 2 crores pay package.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted