The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Devarakonda, who had risen to fame with just two movies as lead, the romantic entertainer Pellichoopulu and the game changer coming of age flick Arjun Reddy, is on a high in his career with multiple projects in his Kitty.
Recently, the actor made news, auctioning his first Filmfare award for 25 lakhs to Divi Labs and contributing it to chief minister relief fund, and also entering fashion market by launching his own fashion label named Rowdy club.
Buzz is that Vijay Deverakonda will soon be entering the house of the popular game reality show Bigg Boss to promote his Rowdy club brand in a grand manner. Besides, he'll also be promoting his August 15 release Geetha Govindam costarring Rashmika Mandanna and directed by Parasuram, in his Sensational show hosted by his Yevade Subrahmanyam costar natural star Nani.
Samantha's new brand endorsement Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??