It's a known fact that young maker Mahi V Raghav of the horror comedy blockbuster Anando Brahma is currently helming the biopic of the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Rajasekhar Reddy. However, it is just the initial phase of talks!
Titled Yatra, the movie bankrolled by 70mm entertainments began shooting a month back in Hyderabad, with Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing the lead role in the biggie as YSR. While Yatra was announced to feature yesteryear heroines Bhumika Chawla and Suhasini Maniratnam in important roles, reportedly the team is on the hunt to finalize the actor to play the role of YS Jagan, son of YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
The ongoing buzz in the industry is that the team is planning to rope in Tamil hero Karthi to play YS Jagan. As Karthi has a good fan base in Tollywood with movies like Aawaara, Yuganiki Okkadu, and Naa Peru Shiva, it will be a good choice if Karthi accepts to star in this prestigious project.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty