In recent times, one movie that has become an instant attraction of youth has been the romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam, starring young sensation Vijay Deverakonda and sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, and directed by Parasuram who had last directed family entertainer Srirasthu Subhamasthu.
The movie has been making the right noises with its hit teaser since it's first single Inkem Inkem kavale sung by Sid Sriram becoming a rage among youth, and then the second single what the F sung by Vijay Deverakonda himself also becoming an instant hit.
Bankrolled by Bunny Vas in GA2 films, Geetha Govindam is now gearing up for a release in Tamil version. The Tamil dubbed process has ended and Badrakali films banner will release it.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu