Ace director Mani Ratnam the legend behind classics like Thalapathy, Roja, Nayagan, Bombay, Dil Se had last directed the disastrous love story Kaatru Veliyidai/ Cheliya with Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari. The director has completed shooting of his next, Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Recently, the fans of the talented Director were in for a shock, as there were reports of him getting hospitalized. However, it was later revealed that the director had been to the hospital for a regular checkup after he fell ill. Aditi Rao who has been a regular in Mani's movies has paid a visit and ensured he's all well.
It must be noted that Mani Ratnam had earlier been hospitalized after encountering a minor heart attack a decade back during the shoot of his bilingual movie Aagutha Ezhuthu/Yuva and also another attack during his next bilingual Raavan/Ravanan starring Chiyaan Vikram. Meanwhile, the director's Multi-starrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam starring Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu and Jyothika will release in September.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing