Versatile hero Suriya has been shuttling between his two exciting projects, his 36th movie NGK directed by Selvaraghavan and his 37th, directed by his Maattrraan, Ayan director KV Anand, and both these movies are expected to be comeback hits for him.
While NGK began shooting at Chennai, Pollachi, and localities around, Suriya 37 is being shot in London. NGK, which expands to Nandha Gopalan Kumaran/ Nandha Gopalan Krishnan in Tamil/Telugu was initially supposed to release on Deepavali. Rakul Preet herself confirmed she will arrive on Diwali. But now it seems that won't happen.
Now, it has been revealed that NGK won't be releasing on Deepavali and has been postponed as director Selvaraghavan had undergone appendix surgery. Due to his health issues, the shooting schedules were delayed and hence NGK will now release in Christmas.
Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral The slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh had starred in Bollywood flick Yaariyaan years ago, and the movie was an average entertainer and fared decently commercially. However, her most expected comeback Bollywood flick Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey had ended a huge disaster.
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples