Versatile hero Suriya has been shuttling between his two exciting projects, his 36th movie NGK directed by Selvaraghavan and his 37th, directed by his Maattrraan, Ayan director KV Anand, and both these movies are expected to be comeback hits for him.
While NGK began shooting at Chennai, Pollachi, and localities around, Suriya 37 is being shot in London. NGK, which expands to Nandha Gopalan Kumaran/ Nandha Gopalan Krishnan in Tamil/Telugu was initially supposed to release on Deepavali. Rakul Preet herself confirmed she will arrive on Diwali. But now it seems that won't happen.
Now, it has been revealed that NGK won't be releasing on Deepavali and has been postponed as director Selvaraghavan had undergone appendix surgery. Due to his health issues, the shooting schedules were delayed and hence NGK will now release in Christmas.
Raashi Khanna gets a Senior Actor now... Veteran hero action king Arjun had always been known for his Massy action movie and patriotic subjects like Jaihind besides also starring in biggies like Shankar's Mudhalvan and Gentleman as well. The actor recently scored in Vishal's 'Irumbu Thirai'.
- 100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna!
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!