Young actor Naga Shaurya who had a great Comeback early this year with Chalo costarring Rashmika Mandanna, after scoring numerous flops post-Jyo Achyuthanandha, later went on to deliver back to back disastrous outings, the bilingual Diya/Kanam and Ammammagarillu.
The actor has been known to be family friendly Hero as his films like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthanandha directed by Avasarala Srinivas were loved by families and youth audience as well. Buzz Is that the actor will be seen in the remake of a yesteryear family entertainer.
Reportedly, Naga Shaurya will be seen playing less in the remake of Jagapathi Babu starrer, EVV Satyanarayana directorial classic entertainer Aayanaki Iddaru. The remake will be helmed by Raja and will be bankrolled by V Anand Prasad in his Sri Bhavya Creations banner. Naga Shaurya will be seen next in the hilarious entertainer Nartanasala.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing