Salman Khan starrer biggie Bharat has met with w huge change, as Priyanka Chopra has been replaced by Salman Khan's ex Katrina Kaif. Sultan was a blockbuster movie based on wrestling, that was directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
The same director made tiger Zinda Hai again with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Now, Ali Abbas Zafar is all set to direct Salman Khan for the third time in Bharat, a period flick spanning from 1950 to current period. The movie is the official remake of Korean movie ode to my father and will be shot in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Spain, and Delhi, Punjab. Priyanka Chopra had exited the project after her marriage plans with Nick Jonas were initiated.
And hence there were rumors of Salman quitting project as he was angry. But Salman Khan's father Salim Khan has said that he's not angry and that he'll act in Bharat as Katrina will join shoot from September. Salman Khan plays a circus artist in Bharat, which also stars Disha Patani and tabu in important roles, and will release by June 2019.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!