Akkineni Akhil has been waiting desperately to score a success, as his debut as hero, Akhil, as well as his second movie, the romantic entertainer hello, directed by VV Vinayak and Vikram Kumar respectively, failed big time.
Now the young hero is busy shooting in London, for his third movie which he carefully chose after taking a break of more than 6 months testing the patience of Akkineni family fans. This movie tentatively titled Mr.Majnu is directed by Venky Atluri of Tholi Prema fame.
It has now been buzzed in the industry that, earlier Akhil was supposed to be directed by Sukumar, but the combo never happened, but now Sukumar has planned to co-produce a movie alongside Nagarjuna, starring Akhil in lead role, and directed by some newbie. Rakul Preet is expected to do the female lead in this project. It must be noted that Sukumar earlier directed Akhil's brother Naga Chaitanya in 100% Love.
Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional' Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?
- Is Kajal in or out?