Recently, Bollywood was in for a shock, as director Ali Abbas Zafar opened up in Twitter that heroine of his upcoming flick Bharat, former miss world Priyanka Chopra had quit the movie, making a sudden decision. This indeed created ripples across the industry.
It was later revealed that Priyanka Chopra was engaged to singer Nick Jonas and will get married soon to him, Following which she had decided to opt out. Reportedly, the hero of Bharat, Salman Khan has been extremely angry.
A fuming Salman Khan has been said to have blasted Priyanka Chopra for her unprofessional act and vowed not to act with her again. Now, Bharat will have Salman's ex Katrina Kaif playing Priyanka Chopra's role, and will also have Disha Patani as the second lead.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?