It has been a very common phenomenon for Malayalam Actresses to enter Tollywood and establish themselves into top heroines, and this was the case when actresses like Asin and Nayanthara were on the top form of their career.
Later, actresses like Nithya Menen entered and faded post-Ala Modalaindi, and then came Anupama Parameswaran who's slowly establishing herself, while very recently, the Nenu Sailaja and Nenu local girl Keerthy Suresh made merry as Mahanati.
Now, another Malayalam beauty is all set to make her Telugu debut. Popular Mallu beauty Gayatri Suresh will be making her Tollywood entry pairing with Naveen Chandra in a movie by Karthik Reddy. It must be noted that she was signed as the heroine of Raj Tarun starrer lover but later quit the project.
Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!