It has been a very common phenomenon for Malayalam Actresses to enter Tollywood and establish themselves into top heroines, and this was the case when actresses like Asin and Nayanthara were on the top form of their career.
Later, actresses like Nithya Menen entered and faded post-Ala Modalaindi, and then came Anupama Parameswaran who's slowly establishing herself, while very recently, the Nenu Sailaja and Nenu local girl Keerthy Suresh made merry as Mahanati.
Now, another Malayalam beauty is all set to make her Telugu debut. Popular Mallu beauty Gayatri Suresh will be making her Tollywood entry pairing with Naveen Chandra in a movie by Karthik Reddy. It must be noted that she was signed as the heroine of Raj Tarun starrer lover but later quit the project.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE