Senior hero Jagapathi Babu has been of late been seen in character roles like the ones he played in movies like Srimanthudu, Rarandoi veduka chudam and stylish villain roles like ones in Legend, Rangasthalam, Nanaku Prematho, rocking in his second innings too.
The actor was seen recently in the revenge thriller Saakshyam starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Pooja Hegde and he was seen as a menacing and deadly antagonist, killing people at will and involved in unleashing extreme brutality on screen. The veteran who was once a family hero with numerous female fans expressed that he had been worried if he'll lose female fan following because of his brutal villainy in Saakshyam.
Now, he is again doing such a menacing role in Suriya's 'NGK'. Rakul Preet is doing the female lead role in that project and he will be seen as Rakul's brother. The actor will also be seen in Junior NTR's Aravindha Samedha next.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?