It's a known fact that mega Varun Tej who is known for his unique script selection, and scored back to back hits with romantic entertainers Fidaa directed by Shekhar Kammula and Tholi Prema directed by Venky Atluri is working on a space flick next.
This space movie, speculated to be titled as Antariksham, was shot initially on special zero gravity sets erected in Annapoorna studios and now, the movie has been shot in a very special Location. The space flick recently shot in Rameswaram at former Indian president Abdul Kalam's school.
The movie is now expected to have a surprise extended cameo from a lead actress. However, the team never revealed who it is going to be. Directed by Sankalp Reddy of India's first sea war flick Ghazi, this space flick is being made on a massive budget and bankrolled by director Krish and Rajeev Reddy, will be releasing worldwide on December 21.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted