Pooja Hegde, who had made her debut with Tamil movie Mugamoodi, had later ventured into Tollywood with movies like Oka Laila Kosam and Mukunda, and into Bollywood with Mohenjodaro opposite Hrithik Roshan all of which failed, earning her a flop heroine tag.
However her fortune was reversed, as her third Tollywood movie Duvvada Jagannadham costarring Allu Arjun had turned out to be profitable, and also got her enough attention thanks to her sizzling two-piece bikini act.
Despite the mileage gained by Duvvada Jagannadham, her next movie Saakshyam released last week has been receiving poor reviews and Pooja Hegde is receiving criticism for her performance as well, and Saakshyam is headed towards a disastrous result. Now Pooja Hegde has pinned all hopes on Mahesh Babu starrer MB25 and
jr NTR starrer Aravindha Samedha to help her career.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?