After several failures, in 2013 Powerstar Pawan Kalyan had made a striking return to form with the family entertainer Attarintiki Daaredhi, directed by Maatala Mantrikudu Trivikram Srinivas, which was the industry hit then, surpassing Magadheera.
The movie had undergone a huge trouble, as it was leaked days ahead of the release, and the movie, also starring Samantha, Pranitha, Nadhiya, Rao Ramesh and Boman Irani had received unanimously positive reviews and went on to become the biggest blockbuster of Pawan.
Now, 5 years after release, Tamil big production house Lyca Productions have announced that they have acquired the Tamil remake rights of Attarintiki Daaredhi and that further announcements will be made soon. It must be noted that Tamil movies like Minsara Kanna and Unnai Thedi had similar plots, and it is to be seen if this outdated remake will work.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again