Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly, who had become a huge sensation post the blockbuster result of his romantic entertainer released in 2015, Premam, went on to score back to back hits with Njandugalude Naatil Oridavela, Action Hero Biju, Sakhavu, Jacobinte Swargarajyam to name a few.
However, his last release, the Tamil movie Richie did not fare well as expected, and now he is all set to arrive on screen as the Kerala Robin hood Kayamkulam Kochunni, directed by critically acclaimed maker Rosshan Andrrews, and the movie is set in the pre-independence era.
While initially Kayamkulam Kochunni was scheduled to release on August 18, the team has now preponed the movie to August 15, and the Onam special release will now have a 5-day opening, and it is predicted that the movie will break box office records. Kayamkulam Kochunni also stars Mohanlal in a vital cameo besides Priya Anand as Nivin Pauly's pair.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again