Years ago, the horror comedy Prema Katha Chitram had served as a first commercial success for young hero Sudheer Babu after initial failures, and the movie went on to be remade in Tamil as well, as Darling, starring music director turned actor GV Prakash, and became a hit.
While the Tamil version had a standalone sequel Darling 2 released 2 years back, now the Telugu version is all set to have a sequel too, and titled Prema Katha Chitram 2, will be bankrolled by Sudarshan Reddy and directed by debutant Hari Kishan.
Prema Katha Chitram will star young hero Sumanth Ashwin who was last seen in the dud Happy Wedding as the hero, and the dusky babe Nandhita Swetha of the horror hit Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada fame. Let's see if Nandita's horror hit streak continues with Prema Katha Chitram 2 as well. Nandhita Swetha will be seen next in Srinivasa Kalyanam with Nithiin releasing on August 9.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again