It's a known fact that Chiyaan Vikram, who was last seen in the gangster mass masala entertainer Sketch directed by Vijay Chander, is currently acting in Saamy Square aka Saamy 2, the sequel to his 2003 cop mass masala flick directed by Hari, and bankrolled by Thameems pictures.
While the 2003 flick was a turning point in the acting career of the actor, propelling him to be branded the next Superstar of Tamil cinema, this sequel will have him in dual roles as father and son and will be paired with Keerthy Suresh and Aishwarya Rajesh (who has replaced Trisha). Keerthy Suresh will not arrive on September 13 during the festive time for sure.
Now, it has been revealed that Saamy Square which was initially targeting a Ramzan release and was pushed due to the 45 days Tamil cinema strike, is now eyeing a September 20 release, a week after the Vinayakar Chathurthi festivities end. The movie also stars Bobby Simha as the antagonist and has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!