One of the boldest and most talked about flicks of recent times has been the raw, violent romantic story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupati and staring Payal Rajput and Karthikeya in lead roles. Now, the film has received support from an unprecedented corner.
The blockbuster movie was supported by none other than King Akkineni Nagarjuna, who had said that he had seen the last 2 reels of RX 100 and loved the movie, and questioned why people were branding the movie vulgar, adding that the making was realistic.
This words from Nag comes as a support to the movie, which has already receive appreciations from actors like Nikhil, Nithiin, directors like Krish, and has turned out to be a surprise blockbuster. Meanwhile, Nagarjuna will be seen next in September release Devdas, and his Annapurna Studios tasted another success with 'Chi La Sow' which released last week.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted