The slim and sexy babe Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh and the movie had the actress in dual roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie has received a lukewarm response, Trisha was praised.
Now, the actress has revealed why she had avoided being a part of Saamy Square, the sequel to her 2003 blockbuster Saamy, saying that her character was poorly written and that she did not want to play an insignificant character.
Her character has been played by Aishwarya Rajesh now, and Trisha will be Seen next in the romantic entertainer 96 Directed by Prem Kumar and costarring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, and 96 Aims an August 31 release.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake