The slim and sexy babe Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh and the movie had the actress in dual roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie has received a lukewarm response, Trisha was praised.
Now, the actress has revealed why she had avoided being a part of Saamy Square, the sequel to her 2003 blockbuster Saamy, saying that her character was poorly written and that she did not want to play an insignificant character.
Her character has been played by Aishwarya Rajesh now, and Trisha will be Seen next in the romantic entertainer 96 Directed by Prem Kumar and costarring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, and 96 Aims an August 31 release.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted