The slim and sexy babe Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh and the movie had the actress in dual roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie has received a lukewarm response, Trisha was praised.
Now, the actress has revealed why she had avoided being a part of Saamy Square, the sequel to her 2003 blockbuster Saamy, saying that her character was poorly written and that she did not want to play an insignificant character.
Her character has been played by Aishwarya Rajesh now, and Trisha will be Seen next in the romantic entertainer 96 Directed by Prem Kumar and costarring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, and 96 Aims an August 31 release.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India