Stylish star Allu Arjun, last seen in the disastrous flick Naa Peru Surya directed by Vakkantham Vamsy, had played a character of a military officer with anger management issues, and the actor had beefed up his physique to look the part of an army man.
Post the failure of the movie, Allu Arjun had taken a break, to select his next movie, before finally zeroing in on creative director Vikram Kumar who will be reportedly making a double action thriller with bunny and this movie will have music by AR Rahman. Shruti is expected to do the female lead in this subject.
Now, the industry is filled with speculations that bunny had listened to another script from a debutant director and that this movie will be a political entertainer, with bunny playing a young politician on the lines of Ranbir Kapoor in Rajneeti. Allu Arjun has reportedly asked the director to fine tune the script to give a final nod, and Let's see if Bunny's political plans materialize.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty