Megastar Chiranjeevi, after his lackluster political journey, made a strong Comeback to films with last year's Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi no 150 directed by VV Vinayak, which grossed more than 100 crores.
Currently acting in his 151st movie, his dream project Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy directed by Surender Reddy, which is the Biopic of legendary freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, costarring Nayanthara and Tamannaah, Chiru has already finalized his next.
Chiru will be seen next in a mass entertainer directed by blockbuster director Koratala Siva, and now it has been said that Megastar has insisted not to cast any younger heroines opposite him, and hence the makers are planning to cast either Chiru's Stalin pair Trisha or Anushka Shetty as the lead lady. Let's see who gets lucky.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal