The boxing beauty Ritika Singh had begun her career with the Tamil sports flick Irudhi Suttru, which was a Superhit and followed it with a hot and glamorous performance in Raghava Lawrence starrer horror flick Sivalinga.
The bold beauty later went on to make her Tollywood debut with the remake of Irudhi Suttru, Guru costarring victory Venkatesh, and the movie, though was met with the average result at the t box office, won her a Filmfare award. Post guru, however, she never received any offer.
Now the actress is set to be seen next opposite Aadhi Pinisetty in Neevevaro also starring Tapsee Pannu, and it has been rumored that Ritika wasn't paid remuneration in full and was paid only travel conveyance and Tapsee had been given a whopping 1 crore. Let's see if Ritika confirms these rumors and makes a complaint.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?