The Bangalore babe Nandita Swetha had made an entry to films with Kollywood movies like Attakathi, Idharkuthaane Aasaipattai Balakumara and Ethirneechal and her career was later bogged down by disasters like Ulkuthu, Uppu Karuvadu to name a few.
However, she had received a warm welcome on her Tollywood debut with the horror comedy Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada directed by VI Anand and costarring Nikhil Siddhartha. The movie had become a commercial success.
However, after more than 2 years only she had got an opportunity to star in short Tollywood movie as she'll be seen in Nithin starrer Srinivasa Kalyanam next and she's pinning all hopes on the movie to establish herself in Tollywood as a performer. Nandita Swetha reportedly plays a village belle named Padmavati in the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...