Baahubali, the grand entertainer directed by the successful director SS Rajamouli, had been one of the biggest money spinners of the Indian film industry, amassing more than 1800 crores, and even now it's been having huge craze.
The craze around the movie had already made the makers announce a prequel series to Baahubali, in association with Netflix titled Baahubali before the beginning, helmed by creative minds of SS Rajamouli, Deva Katta, and Praveen Sattaru.
On the other hand, even as this prequel is focusing on the arrival of Queen Sivagami, here's another team aiming to capitalize on the craze. A new movie, named Rani Sivagami has been launched starring none other than the sensuous beauty Ramya Krishnan who played Rajamatha Sivagami in Baahubali. This movie is directed by Madhu Minakanagurki.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted