After the poster of the upcoming romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam with Rashmika Mandanna hanging over Vijay Deverakonda's back went viral and was subjected to abuses and trolls, the actress was literally shaken.
Rumour mongers began spreading the news that Rashmika, who has been engaged to sandalwood hero Rakshit Shetty, her debut movie hero, since 2016, had called off the engagement for her film assignments. The actress now lashed out at the rumors that her engagement was canceled as her fiance got possessive on seeing her romancing with other actors.
However, Rashmika Mandanna has expressed over social media not to believe such news saying that they're Rumours and she added that though she's ok with trolls and abuses, such rumors upset as she's a human too. Geetha Govindam releases worldwide on August 15.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty