One of the most expected movies of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the biggie biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, starring his son Nandamuri Balakrishna, and directed by Krish.
The movie team had recently announced that Baahubali's Bhallaladeva Rana Daggubati will be playing the role of current Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the movie and that he will begin shooting for the movie in a few weeks.
The handsome hunk Rana has now revealed that he has begun preparations for playing CBN, and has said that he has been watching the past video footages of the leader. On the other hand, he is gearing up to work under Prabhu Solomon for his new movie and as per sources, Rana has recommended Trisha to do a role in it and we will get an official word in a day or two.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE