The handsome Hunk Rana Daggupati, post his successful entry into Tollywood with the Shekar Kammula directorial Leader, later lost track, acting in films that lacked consistency, before being resurrected by SS Rajamouli, who gave him the lifetime role of the antagonist Bhallaladeva in his magnum opus Baahubali series, that earned praises for his evil act.
Baahubali's Bhallaladeva Rana Daggubati played the role of current Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the NTR biopic and his role got applause despite the Box-Office result. Rana got appreciation from all quarters.
As of now,
the actor is gearing up to work under Prabhu Solomon for his new movie and as per sources, Rana has recommended Trisha to do a role in it and we will get an official word in a day or two.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?