Slim and sexy beauty Trisha Krishnan was last seen in the horror flick Mohini directed by Madhesh. Mohini had her playing dual roles for the first time in her illustrious career, and now the actress is game for challenging and unique roles.
The actress is currently acting in a number of flicks like 96 with Vijay Sethupathi, Gharjanai, Kuttra Pirivu, Paramapatham Vilayattu and many more, and is keen on signing more female-centric movies. The actress has recently been evincing interest in playing a police officer in movies and has reportedly started to learn books on top police officers of the nation and the high profile cases they've dealt with in their careers.
The actress has reportedly listened to two new directors who have come up with narrations of cop stories and might be signing one of them soon
.It will be interesting to see Trisha wearing the Khaki as she was last seen as a cop sans khaki in Kamal Haasan starrer Thoongavanam, which was her 50th movie.
Trisha denied and Nayan accepted Not so long ago that the young music director turned actor GV Prakash had made his debut as a hero, with the 2015 adult comedy, Trisha Illana Nayanthara directed by Aadhik Ravichandran, and now, he is one of the most bankable young heroes of Kollywood, with several profitable ventures in his career.
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?