The most expected Biopic of Tollywood, the biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, directed by Krish and starring his son Balakrishna as his father, is progressing at a good pace.
Having faced setbacks with Teja's exit, the late arrival of Krish to the team and delay caused due to Vidya Balan's late signing of project, the movie has been shot on a quick pace completing it's first schedule with Vidya Balan shooting as NTR's wife Basavatarakam for 6 days on the sets of NTR.
Now, producer Vishnu Induri has confirmed the presence of slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh in the movie, and reportedly she's playing yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, and currently, the makers are sorting out her shooting schedules and call sheets to fix her part's shoot. NTR also stars Sumanth, Rana Daggubati, and Prakashraj.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty