Director Krish who had begun his career with Gamyam had gone on to prove himself as a sensible director delivering interesting movies like Vedam, Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, and Gautamiputra Satakarni. The director then shifted his base to Bollywood.
Now it has been revealed that the director is not just working on movies but has also been also penning scripts for serials and he's currently penned the script and producing a serial named Palleturi Pilla, the story revolving around a village girl.
This serial will begin production by month end, and on the Films front, Krish is directing his second Bollywood flick, Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika. As per sources, Krish wanted to complete Kangana's movie as it has been progressing for more than a year. He restarted the shooting now once again.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal