Director Krish who had begun his career with Gamyam had gone on to prove himself as a sensible director delivering interesting movies like Vedam, Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, and Gautamiputra Satakarni. The director then shifted his base to Bollywood.
Now it has been revealed that the director is not just working on movies but has also been also penning scripts for serials and he's currently penned the script and producing a serial named Palleturi Pilla, the story revolving around a village girl.
This serial will begin production by month end, and on the Films front, Krish is directing his second Bollywood flick, Kangana Ranaut starrer Manikarnika, besides the Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer NTR Biopic. As per sources, Krish wanted to complete Kangana's movie as it has been progressing for more than a year. He restarted the shooting now once again.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted