Yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi and ace Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor's daughter Janhvi Kapoor had begun shooting for her debut acting venture Dhadak, the remake of Marathi blockbuster Sairat even before Sridevi's shocking demise.
Dhadak had released last year, and costarring Ishan Khattar and directed by Shashank Khaitan went on to gross more than 100 crores, emerging as one of the biggest grossers for a movie featuring newcomers.
Dhadak was bankrolled by ace director cum producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions, and now the director has Given Jahnvi another opportunity as she'll star in his next Directorial venture Takht, a historical set in Mughal era, starring Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor. Takht is scheduled to release in 2020.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?