The bubbly beauty Hansika Motwani who had debuted in Tollywood with Desamuduru as a Heroine, after starring in several movies as a child artist, and later starred in several hits in Tamil and Telugu, like Ok OK, Power.
The actress celebrated her birthday recently, and she revealed that, contrary to her usual habit of adopting a child every year on her birthday, she had not done it last year and this year as she has been saving money for her old age home construction.
On the other hand, she also revealed that her next movie is going to be 'Mahaa' which is a horror script and it will be directed by a debut director. Ironically, this is Hansika's 50th movie too and she wanted it to be special. So she has chosen the routine female-centric horror script. However, Trisha, Nayantara earlier failed with 'Mohini' and 'Dora'. Let's see whether she changes the fortunes.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again