The bubbly beauty Hansika Motwani who had debuted in Tollywood with Desamuduru as a Heroine, after starring in several movies as a child artist, and later starred in several hits in Tamil and Telugu, like Ok OK, Power.
The actress celebrated her birthday recently, and she revealed that, contrary to her usual habit of adopting a child every year on her birthday, she had not done it last year and this year as she has been saving money for her old age home construction.
On the other hand, she also revealed that her next movie is going to be 'Mahaa' which is a horror script and it will be directed by a debut director. Ironically, this is Hansika's 50th movie too and she wanted it to be special. So she has chosen the routine female-centric horror script. However, Trisha, Nayantara earlier failed with 'Mohini' and 'Dora'. Let's see whether she changes the fortunes.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours