Post his blockbuster political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu, Superstar Mahesh Babu had been busy shooting for his milestone silver jubilee flick Maharshi directed by Vamshi Paidipally costarring Pooja Hegde. The movie is progressing at a brisk pace and is nearing completion.
On the other hand, it was confirmed that Mahesh Babu will be working next with Arjun Reddy fame Sandeep Vanga and also with his one nenokkadine maker Sukumar, and there was no clarity on which of these projects will take off first. However, Mythri movie makers who will be bankrolling Mahesh Babu's 26th flick have clarified the confusion with a birthday wish poster confirming that Mahesh 26 will be directed by Sukumar.
It must be noted that Sukumar's last release, the non-Baahubali industry hit Rangasthalam was also produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Now, reports confirmed that Kajal Aggarwal has been approached by the banner to do the female lead role. An Official word will be revealed in a couple of days.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted