Director Parasuram, known for his family entertainer movies like Solo, Srirasthu Subhamasthu, is all set to return with his next movie, again a family romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam releasing tomorrow. The movie is having a good buzz and the leaked scenes added spice to it.
Geetha Govindam is bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vas, and stars Arjun Reddy sensation Vijay Deverakonda and sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna in lead roles and is scheduled to release on the Independence Day. The leaked scenes created huge controversy as a section of people said it was intentional and done for promotions.
Now, the director himself confessed that the leaked scenes were unfortunate and the team doesn't need to promote the movie in a negative way. He also added that the editors have to be professional instead of being a money sucking parasites as making a movie involves lots of hard work.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess