Director Parasuram, known for his family entertainer movies like Solo, Srirasthu Subhamasthu, is all set to return with his next movie, again a family romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam releasing tomorrow. The movie is having a good buzz and the leaked scenes added spice to it.
Geetha Govindam is bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vas, and stars Arjun Reddy sensation Vijay Deverakonda and sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna in lead roles and is scheduled to release on the Independence Day. The leaked scenes created huge controversy as a section of people said it was intentional and done for promotions.
Now, the director himself confessed that the leaked scenes were unfortunate and the team doesn't need to promote the movie in a negative way. He also added that the editors have to be professional instead of being a money sucking parasites as making a movie involves lots of hard work.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again