The national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan who had previously delivered some scintillating performances in Hindi including her sizzling and intense act as Silk Smitha in Dirty picture, Kahani etc was seen in the south with NTR.
The actress was recently happy with her Tollywood debut flick, the prestigious Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh NTR costarring Balakrishna and directed by Krish.
Vidya Balan who was happy with the movie said, "It was a whole new experience for me to shoot in Telugu as I had never shot for any other language and that the team was extremely professional starting shooting by 9 am sharp and ending by 6 pm. I am happy the movie is doing well."
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?