The national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan who had previously delivered some scintillating performances in Hindi including her sizzling and intense act as Silk Smitha in Dirty picture, Kahani etc is all set to be seen in the south soon.
The actress is currently working on her Tollywood debut flick, the prestigious Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh NTR costarring Balakrishna and directed by Krish.
Vidya Balan who had recently wrapped her portion of the first schedule for 6 days revealed that it was a whole new experience for her to shoot in Telugu as she had never shot for any other language and that the team was extremely professional starting shooting by 9 am sharp and ending by 6 pm. NTR will release worldwide on January 9 as a Sankranthi special.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE