Ace director Maniratnam had last delivered the disastrous romantic entertainer of a chauvinistic pilot played by Karthi and a doctor stuck between love and her self-respect played by Aditi Rao Hydari in his 25th flick Kaatru Veliyidai.
Now, the director has wrapped his next, the socio-political thriller Chekka Chivantha Vaanam in quick time, despite having a huge star cast and including troublesome artists like Simbu aka STR known typically for his call sheet, and punctuality issues, and now the movie has set it's release date as well.
Lyca Productions which has bankrolled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam has announced that the movie starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, Simbu, Arvind Swamy, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Aditi Rao Hydari, Arun Vijay will release worldwide on September 28 and that the music composed by AR Rahman will be out on September 1st week.
Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office Young hero Naga Chaitanya has been in a disastrous form as his last release Yuddham Sharanam way back in 2017 was a disaster and since then he has had no release as a Hero. The actor is desperate to give a hit and he rested huge hopes on 'Sailaja Reddy Alludu'.
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE