Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who had started his project Savyasachi even before his marriage with his lady love Samantha happened, later began shooting for another project, Sailaja Reddy Alludu as well.
While Sailaja Reddy Alludu progressed steadily and directed by Maruthi and costarring Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishnan, raced ahead despite delays, went on to wrap shoot and scheduled release date to August 31, Savyasachi was Getting delayed. The reason behind the delay is due to none other than Nidhi Agerwal. The actress who faced back spasm suddenly took a break and this caused another setback.
Savyasachi was planned initially as a summer 2018 release, and due to multiple delays in shooting, went on getting delayed. Now finally, the producers Mythri Movie Makers have announced that Savyasachi directed by Chandoo Mondeti and costarring Niddhi Agerwal, Madhavan and Bhumika will release on November 2.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?