Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has already had two releases this year, with the action thriller Touch Chesi chudu and the family entertainer Nela ticket, both becoming failures, and the aging actor is geared up for his third release of the year as well.
Ravi Teja is currently acting in Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by his Venky, Dubai Seenu director Srinu Vytla, which is extensively being shot in the US, and it is expected that the movie will be a typical Ravi Teja brand entertainer.
Amar Akbar Anthony was today announced by Mythri Movie Makers who are bankrolling the movie to be an October 5 release, to avoid a clash with Nag - Nani starrer Devdas releasing September 27. Amar Akbar Anthony marks the comeback of slender waist beauty Ileana D'Cruz, besides yesteryear Heroine Laya in a vital role.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing