Mallu beauty Anu Emmanuel made her Tollywood debut with Majnu costarring natural star Nani, after initially starring in Malayalam in Action hero Biju costarring Nivin Pauly, and both her debut movies became hits.
However, her later releases like oxygen with Gopichand, Naa Peru Surya with Allu Arjun, Agnyaathavaasi with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan all failed miserably and she had no hits after the debut in her career, Barring Vishal starrer Thupparivalan directed by Mysskin.
Now the actress is pinning all hopes on her Tamil project which she has signed recently. The actress will be pairing with Udhayanidhi Stalin in this venture. The shooting will go on floors sooner.
Will Malvika grab it for the second time Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the cop action flick Touch Chesi Chudu released in February, had let go off the chance to carry forward the momentum he had gained with his 2017 Diwali release comeback superhit Raja The Great. Now, the actor is on a signing spree, with multiple projects.
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics