Bubbly beauty Jyothika, who has been starring in unique roles after her Comeback in 2015, with hits like 36 Vayathiniley, Magalir Mattum and Naachiyaar earlier this year, is currently starring in kaatrin Mozhi.
The movie, which is the remake of Bollywood superhit Tumhari Sulu starring Vidya Balan, is directed by her Mozhi maker Radha Mohan and costars Vidharth and Lakshmi Manchu. Kaatrin Mozhi also stars Simbu aka STR in a special cameo appearance.
Vidharth had begun shooting for the movie at Knack studios two days back, and the producer G Dhananjayan had appreciated Jyothika's dedication and attitude without starry airs, as the team shot a sequence where she had to participate in lemon on spoon race, being shot in a crowded place. The movie is currently in dubbing phase and is scheduled to release on October 18, Jyothika's birthday.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted