The Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, NTR is progressing at a brisk pace, and the movie is getting bigger and better with an impressive star cast that is getting huge with every day. Rakul Preet filled in the shoes of Sridevi.
The latest to join the cast happens to be Bengali actor Jisshu Sengupta who is making her Tollywood debut with NTR. Jisshu reportedly plays legendary maker LV Prasad. The actor has expressed that it's an Honor to play such a great maker and appreciated his movies with perfect emotions and drama.
In this case, an inside source within the team revealed that Rakul has nailed a solid performance as Sridevi. She has totally lived like the actress and this character will be cherished like Keerthy's '
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker