The Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, NTR is progressing at a brisk pace, and the movie is getting bigger and better with an impressive star cast that is getting huge with every day. Rakul Preet who took a break from this shoot is now ready to fill in the shoes of Sridevi.
The latest to join the cast happens to be Bengali actor Jisshu Sengupta who is making her Tollywood debut with NTR. Jisshu reportedly plays legendary maker LV Prasad. The actor has expressed that it's an Honor to play such a great maker and appreciated his movies with perfect emotions and drama.
Jisshu added that he was happy as well as tense about the project. NTR directed by Krish stars Nandamuri Balakrishna as NTR, Vidya Balan as his wife Basavatarakam, Rakul Preet as Sridevi, Prakashraj, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and many others and aims a sankranthi 2019 release. Rakul Preet will start shooting for her portions along with Jisshu.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again