The Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, NTR is progressing at a brisk pace, and the movie is getting bigger and better with an impressive star cast that is getting huge with every day. Rakul Preet who took a break from this shoot is now ready to fill in the shoes of Sridevi.
The latest to join the cast happens to be Bengali actor Jisshu Sengupta who is making her Tollywood debut with NTR. Jisshu reportedly plays legendary maker LV Prasad. The actor has expressed that it's an Honor to play such a great maker and appreciated his movies with perfect emotions and drama.
Jisshu added that he was happy as well as tense about the project. NTR directed by Krish stars Nandamuri Balakrishna as NTR, Vidya Balan as his wife Basavatarakam, Rakul Preet as Sridevi, Prakashraj, Rana Daggubati, Sumanth and many others and aims a sankranthi 2019 release. Rakul Preet will start shooting for her portions along with Jisshu.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess