The biopic of the legendary yesteryear actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subrahmanyam fame, and starring mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh in the titular role, besides Dulquer Salmaan as Gemini Ganeshan, and Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda as journalists had turned out to be a huge success.
The film was well received by both the Telugu as well as Tamil audience in its dubbed version Nadigaiyar Thilagam and the movie went on to gross more than 60 crores which were huge considering that it was a female-centric movie, and it won rave reviews for Keerthy Suresh, escalating her to superstardom.
Now, the movie has won the honor of receiving Equality of cinema award at the recently held Indian Film Festival of Melbourne, and Keerthy Suresh had also received a nomination for best actress, which ultimately went to Rani Mukerji for Hichki. Hichki's director Sidharth P Malhotra had taken it to Twitter to appreciate Keerthy's performance and expressed that he would love to work with her soon.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!